Travel and gay travel writing looked very different in 2020.
Aside from the very few trips I took, 2020 was the year I explored the world through the eyes of some fabulous travel colleagues.
While many of us were physically grounded by COVID, the Traveling IQ (In Quarantine) series allowed us to continue exploring the world, highlighting people and places that should be on all our LGBTQ+ travel lists.
While we wait for travel to be a bit safer, let’s relive some of the spots we explored together in 2020, while Traveling In Quarantine:
- Provincetown, Massachusetts with Ravi Round The World
- Manchester, England with The Globetrotter Guys
- Thailand with Nomadic Boys
- Palm Springs, California with Drew Droege
- Portland, Oregon with Michael and Matt
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida with Richard Gray
- Curaçao with 27 Travels
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands with Couple of Men
- Stockholm, Sweden with Uwern Jong
- Toronto, Canada with Robert Sharp
- Berlin, Germany with Once Upon A Journey
- Washington, D.C. with Troy Petenbrink
- Bogota, Colombia with Mark Chesnut
- Edinburgh, Scotland with Jenna Howieson
- San Miguel de Allende, Mexico with Gustavo Rivas-Solis
- Guadalajara, Mexico with Andrés Treviño Luna