After a stormy year, colorful rainbows are popping up throughout small-town America.
Thanks to the gay goddesses above, the easing of restrictions by the CDC is clearing the path to in-person LGBTQ Pride festivities in 2021. After virtually no events in 2020—or only virtual events—our community is eager to celebrate while pushing toward greater equality. And if there’s one thing we’ve learned from Covid isolation is that human connection is everything! Whether you’re gathering your old gang or craving new companionship, our country’s smaller cities are planning authentic, diverse Prides where everybody knows your name—even if that name is “Hey, Gurl, Hey!”
I worked with TripAdvisor on their LGBTQ Pride editorial package and covered some fantastic small-town and smaller-city Prides for 2021.
Click HERE to read the full TripAdvisor article and learn about this year’s Pride festivities in…
- Tulsa Pride Festival – Tulsa, Oklahoma
- TriState Black Pride – Memphis, Tennessee
- TriPride – Bristol, Tennessee/ Bristol, Virginia
- Sonoma County Pride – Sonoma County, California
- Blue Ridge Pride – Asheville, North Carolina