He loves you unconditionally. He is always loyal. He is your best friend.
He, too, deserves a luxury vacation in New York City.
Now, Toto (or Max, or Rover, or…) can join you at the iconic Jumeirah Essex House and delight in the hotel’s Canine Turndown Program.
When the Jumeirah Essex House is home, your front lawn is 843 acres of the most-visited city park in the United States. In the last five years, this art deco masterpiece on Central Park South completed a $90 million renovation, joined the Dubai-based hospitality group responsible for some of the world’s most luxurious hotels, and has won countless awards, including the AAA Four Diamond Award, Michelin Guide’s Five Pavilions Award, and named “North America’s Leading Hotel” at the World Travel Awards.
I think Toto will approve. And to further spoil the pooch, the House has partnered with doggie designer Amy Kizer of Wagwear to create the luxury pup-package, including:
- Wagwear dog bed or Wagwear “Tee Pee Hound Lounge” (a miniature pop-up tent with fleece-lined bed)
- Homemade dog treats created by the hotel’s Executive Pastry Chef
- Essential Wagwear food and water bowls accompanied by a matching placemat
- An exclusive gift bag complete with a plush Jumeirah Essex House logoed fleece blanket (monogramming is available upon request)
- Use of stylish Wagwear collars and leashes during Toto’s stay
Additionally, the hotel concierges can provide information on the city’s best parks and trails, New York City leash laws, dog-walkers, pet-sitting facilities and doggie boutiques.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 1.888.645.5697 or visit www.jumeirahessexhouse.com.
Photos courtesy of Jumeirah Essex House