The bright lights of Broadway have been seducing dancers, singers and actors since, well, the invention of the light bulb. Recently, however, musical theatre has found new mainstream appeal thanks to the hugely popular television show, Glee. Now, the latest generation of hopefuls can follow New Directions and relive the Glee season finale with the InterContinental Times Square’s “Gleekend Package.” Yes, kids, the hotel setting of Mr. Schuester & Co. during Nationals can be your NYC home, just a time-step away from all the action.
The Gleekend Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a Standard Room* (minimum two-night stay)
- Daily breakfast for two at the hotel’s Ça Va Brasserie by Todd English
- Two Gleekend Slushies at Ça Va Brasserie (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Two Gleekend T-shirts
- NYC map inspired by all the sites visited by New Directions
- Picture frame with photo of Glee cast filming at the InterContinental New York Times Square
Additionally, the InterContinental Concierge team can arrange for Broadway shows, classes at the nearby Broadway Dance Center, guided tours of Lincoln Center, or one-on-one singing lessons.
Rates for the Gleekend package begin at $399/night and can be booked on the hotel’s website or by calling 1.877.331.5888
*In-room pillow fights not encouraged.