And we’re off!
Last week, the spark of innovation, creativity and collaboration ignited the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts (PIFA) at the Kimmel Center with gravity-defying aerials by Grounded Aerial, a gala performance of Pulcinella by the Pennsylvania Ballet, and an 81-foot, 6,000-light-bulb replica of the Eiffel Tower.
With over 1,500 artists and 135 events through May 1, how ever will you manage your month of world-class culture?
Don’t worry, there’s an app for that.
The Official PIFA iPhone/Android App allows you to:
• Search by date, genre, collaborator or venue for all PIFA events
• Search for events/venues near you using GPS capability
• View @PIFAPhilly tweets to stay up-to-date on PIFA news
• Save events for which you plan on purchasing tickets and add them to your calendar
• Take photos and videos of your own art and upload them straight from your phone using the PIFA app.