And we’re off!
Last week, the spark of innovation, creativity and collaboration ignited the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts (PIFA) at the Kimmel Center with gravity-defying aerials by Grounded Aerial, a gala performance of Pulcinella by the Pennsylvania Ballet, and an 81-foot, 6,000-light-bulb replica of the Eiffel Tower.
With over 1,500 artists and 135 events through May 1, how ever will you manage your month of world-class culture?
Don’t worry, there’s an app for that.
The Official PIFA iPhone/Android App allows you to:
• Search by date, genre, collaborator or venue for all PIFA events
• Search for events/venues near you using GPS capability
• View @PIFAPhilly tweets to stay up-to-date on PIFA news
• Save events for which you plan on purchasing tickets and add them to your calendar
• Take photos and videos of your own art and upload them straight from your phone using the PIFA app.
Visit the App Stores of iPhone or Android to download, and let the PIFA app guide you to the new artistic movement of our generation.
For more information follow the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts on Facebook and Twitter, and stay tuned to Traveling IQ for continued coverage, with PIFA’s support